What Type of Word Is a Describing Word

I know however that my South African husband friends and family do not like it as word to be used in normal. The California State Seal has included the word eureka since its original design by Robert S.


Pin On Learn English

Synonyms for sharing include distribution division giving partition splitting allocation allotment dividing giving out and apportionment.

. The expression is also the state motto of California referring to the momentous discovery of gold near Sutters Mill in 1848. While playing around with word vectors and the HasProperty API of conceptnet I had a bit of fun trying to get the adjectives which commonly describe a word. The official text from that time describing the seal states that this words meaning applies either to the principle involved in the admission of the State.

I will also use it as an expletive occasionally. The idea for the Describing Words engine came when I was building the engine for Related Words its like a thesaurus but gives you a much broader set of related words rather than just synonyms. Find more similar.

For me its a common slang word I am culturally used to using it. Its a word I have used for as long as I can remember when I am describing something that is bad rubbish broken or in a bad situation.


Pin On Https Eslforums Com


Pin On Activities


Descriptive Words Descriptive Writing Descriptive Words Describing Words


Pin On Info Ib Kids

No comments for "What Type of Word Is a Describing Word"